Hello to all of my obsessed friends! Many of you reading this are just preparing to start week 3 of the program. Some of you may be getting ready to start altogether and are looking for meal ideas. And some of you just might be hungry. Ha! Well get ready because I’m going to share with you my 80 Day Obsession Meal Plan A recipes and tips! My sister is eating on Plan A and I am the best big sister EVER so I’m helping her plan.
If you’re looking for Plan C meals and recipes, go HERE.
If you want a blank meal planner, go HERE.
80 Day Obsession Meal Plan A
As with my meals for Plan C, I found that making a list for each meal combo is easiest for me to pick and choose what I want to eat each day. So here are my lists with 45 meal options:
Meal Option 1 (Can be swapped with Pre-workout meal)
Purple, Red, Teaspoon
- 2 boiled eggs, apple, peanut butter
- greek yogurt, 1/2 banana, peanut butter
- greek yogurt with mixed berries, a tiny bit of vanilla extract, and cinnamon stirred in; PB warmed and drizzled on top
- Shakeology, berries, peanut butter
- Chocolate shakeology blended with 1/2 banana and PB (Reese’s shake!)
- 2 eggs, apples baked with cinnamon, PB
- Cottage cheese, berries, PB
Clearly I have a thing for peanut butter.
Meal Option 2
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese
- Carrots and hummus
- Peppers and hummus
- Celery and hummus (this could go on all day)
- Steamed broccoli and shredded cheese melted on top
- Baked sliced peppers and cheese
- Spinach salad with feta and lemon juice
- Spinach salad with avocado and lemon juice
- Sliced veggies (peppers, cucumbers, etc) and a side of almonds
- Cucumber, tomato, onion salad (in vinegar), side of almonds
- Cashews and celery
- Almonds and celery
- Avocado and tomato salad with salt and pepper – stir and eat!
- Diced tomato and cucumber topped with chopped pecans or almond slivers
- Caprese salad: tomato, fresh basil, mozzarella or goat cheese, drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- Large mushrooms stuffed with mashed avocado and drizzled with lemon juice and garlic
- Peppers stuffed with guacamole (avocado, lime juice, garlic powder, S&P)
- Tomatoes and radishes, lemon juice, dill, topped with feta or goat cheese
- Cauliflower rice and cheddar cheese mixed in a bowl – heat and eat!
Pre- or Post-Workout Meal
Green, Red, Yellow, Teaspoon (if you aren’t using supplements, add a purple to your post-workout meal)
- 2 eggs, wilted spinach with garlic, toast and PB
- Egg muffins with chopped veggies inside, toast, PB
- Sliced peppers, 2 boiled eggs, toast, PB
- Tomato slices, 2 eggs, sweet potatoes (diced and sautéed or baked) PB
- Oats with PB mixed in, turkey sausage or turkey bacon, sliced bell peppers
- Shakeology blended with spinach and peanut butter (add some caramel extract for extra flavor!), dry toast
- Burger on a bed of lettuce with tomato and onion slices on top (add jalapenos for a punch), baked sweet potato fries (a tsp of oil is used for cooking) – and if you need a fruit to add, try some diced watermelon topped with basil or mint and drizzled with balsamic vinegar for a treat!
- Fixate Sloppy Joes
Green, Red, Orange
- Baked chicken, roasted veggies (broccoli, carrots, onions, etc), olive oil for tossing on veggies before roasting/baking
- Salad with 2 boiled eggs, dressing
- Baked salmon, mixed greens, salad dressing
- Beef roast over spaghetti squash or zoodles, diced tomatoes, olives
- Salad with greens, baked chicken, tomatoes, onions, 1/2 a container of dressing and 1/2 container of sunflower seeds for crunch!
- Spinach salad with sauteed shrimp, olives, and lemon herb dressing (no oil used)
- Chicken broccoli stir fry with Asian fixate dressing
- Burger served over a portabello mushroom and greens with dressing on top
- Cucumber spirals with baked chicken and dressing
- Baby greens with shredded carrots and chicken, garlic green beans, EVOO based dressing
- Lettuce wraps with shredded chicken or steak and topped with salad dressing
Looking for storage containers to help prep your meals for the week? Check out these options! (These are affiliate links, so if you click through to order you will be supporting my blog but at no additional cost to you!)
I will continue to add to my 80 Day Obsession Meal Plan list, so make sure you check back often for new ideas! Do you have any favorites you’d like me to add? I love when my readers share their thoughts, so please drop a comment below! And good luck with your workouts this week! Rock them!!